Florence is a State-registered nurse from the Purpan’ Hospital in Toulouse, but also a painter and a sculptress as well as a great traveler ! Her first experience was in South America where she organized a “People’s dispensary » in a village of the Andes Cordillera (Peru). She attended several trainings such as Bioforce and Humacoop in International solidarity, as well as a beekeeping training at the Syndicat Apicole Méridional (SAM). Since 10 years, she works on projects in Africa and since 2010 she manages the Gazelle Harambee Association ‘s projects in Kenya and in Benin.She participates for the safeguard and preservation of primates in the Democratic Republic of Congo (RDC), with JACK and LAJA associations.
Valerie is Doctor Veterinary, graduated from the National school of Veterinary and from the Medicine Faculty of Toulouse. She started first in the veterinary medicine practices, exclusively rural and equinus, then trough the emergency medicine in the Maritimes Alps with vacations at the Nice’s Zoo. In 1994, she create her veterinary clinic and works in medicine and chirurgy for pets.
Jean-Pierre is Doctor in « Remote sensing and vegetal ecology » from the Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, as well as in “ Geography and planning country” from the Paris VIII University. He worked abroad during a big part of his life in Maghreb, Machrek and in Western and Eastern Africa. He worked during five years as technical advisor at the Kenya Rangelands Ecological Monitoring Unit (KREMU), which became the Department of Resources Surveys and Remote Sensing (DRSRS) in Nairobi. He has been also Associate Professor at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailandwhich lead him to participate in numerous missions in South-East Asia as well as in the Indian continent (Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and India). Before to come back to France he has been, during four years, French Director of the Thai-French Innovation Institute (TFII), from the King Mongkut University North Bangkok (KMUTNB).
- Agnès is graduated from the National Centre for Movie’s Technics (CNTC). She is today a business woman manager in Paris, she also participates for the creation of theatrical costumes. Specialist in embroidery, she takes an avid interest for traditional pearl’s works, especially those in Africa. She is a scuba diving fanatic and goes all over the globe’s seas…
Pascale is Human resources manager in the company Missler Software, she worked for a long time in the chartered accountancy.
It is a relentless sportswoman, always ready to meet challenges.
She kept of her childhood crossed in Africa, a big attachment for this continent.
Isabelle Fantini is awarded a diploma by a MASTER DEGREE of Private law of the Faculty of law of Toulouse, as well as by the IEJUC of the ITH.
She lived during several years in Argentina where she worked on the French alliance.
Formerly jurist and business manager, her is corrective of manuscripts today.
Fascinated art under all her forms, she is also very sports and practical the dance for a long time.
Esther Muriithi is Manipulator radio in the Toulouse HOSPITAL but also awarded a diploma in Analytical Chemistry of the University Paul Sabatier.
Native of Nyéri Esther is a top athlete in athletics she was selected for the JO of Beijing, during her higher education in Kenya.
After her diploma, she comes in France and integrates the Club of Balma and becomes several times a champion of France of middle-distance running.
Voluntary, dynamic young woman and a stalk adventuress Esther is ready to meet all the challenges.
Jeanette is a scuba diving supervisor and instructor (Paddy) and also instructor in motor racing (BPJEPS 4×4).
She participates in motor racings well known from the general public, twice winner of the Aicha Rallye Gazelles (among others), she is team manager and high level sport coach.
She travelled extensively on the African continent several times.
Ruth is teacher at the Alliance Française of Nairobi. She has been translator and report writer at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Division of Conference Services. During ten years she, also, taught at Hillcrest Secondary School, as well as at St. Austin’s Academy Nairobi in French, Economics, AS and IGCSE Business Studies and Accounts. She is Post-Graduated Certificate of Education (PGCE) in Business Studies at the University of Brighton, England. She got her Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours), from the University of Nairobi and she obtained a Certificate “Techniques of Foreign Exchange and Treasury” from Indosuez Bank Training Centre Gorsehill in England.
She is also graduated with a “Diplôme Supérieur d’Etudes Françaises Modernes” and also a “Diplôme de Français – Langue Etrangère”, Centre de Linguistique Appliquée de Besançon (CLAB), from the Université de Franche-Comté, France, and at least a “Certificat Pratique de français commercial et économique”, from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Paris (CCIP). Well educated and multilingual, Ruth is fluent in spoken and written French, English and Kiswahili and Kamba.
- Lengishon Lemalon obtained its High Diploma School at the High School of Loitokitok, he followed a training at the Kenya Institut of Management and got a diploma in business management.He is responsible of a Limited Company MHI, small market garden enterprise near Kimana town. He is also the President of a CBO« Community Based Organization » called ACC Amboseli Community Concern in Loitokitok.
- Daniel Mpaayo obtained its High Diploma School at the Loitokitok High School.He is a member of a Limited Company (MHI), small market garden enterprise near Kimana town.He is also the treasurer of a CBO Amboseli Community Concern ACC in Loitokitok.
CBO NABULAA (Amboseli area)
KITE WOMEN GROUP (Nyahururu area)
Cécilia Mwangi, is a dynamic women who is very involve in her village.She is the leader of the “Kite Women Group” and she manage as well the women milk goat cooperative in Kite, near Nyahururu town.
- Samwel Mwai is graduated from the Tourism International Centre and Foreign languages from Nairobi University.Community Guide culturel in Kenya he organize « safaris » in the whole East Africa. Well comitted, he set up support projects in his community, but also for young people in trouble, in Kenya.
OUR PARTNER IN BENIN
Association AJEDD (Porto Novo area)
- Daniel OKE is awarded a diploma by the Faculty of Science and Technology of Abomey Calavi in Benin.He has a Master of biology and he is formative in agricultural and animal production.It is an enthusiast of Agro-ecologie.He is the president of AJEDD, an association for the sustainable development.