To contribute in Africa to help the most vulnerable people, to share and promote their sustainable developing projects while respecting people, their culture and the environment.
To set up solidarity, concrete, sustainable development’s projects, rapidly autonomous in responding to requests coming from local communities.
Our know-how, our actions:
- To analyse reality, relevance, feasibility, duration and sustainability of these requests.
- To measure the projects’ level of involvement and ownership by the applicants.
- To develop projects with the agreement of civil autorities, communities’ responsibles and existing local associations.
- To ensure the development, the piloting and the monitoring of the projects.
- To use structures and local compentencies to set up trainings adapted to project’s needs and empowerment.
- To integrate the association ‘s exit process for the benefit of an adapted local self-management.
- To highlight and communicate on our sponsors.
Our aspirations stay voluntarily on an human scale and carried out in a complete transparency.
We are stopping ourselves any interference in any area.
We increase the skills and the know-how of communities that we support.
Our help is limited and should not generate a dependence.